Elapsed History.
Write me a song, it's been so long.
Oh, can't you see what is wrong?
My eyes, yes, right at the corner, they are bleeding with tears.
Can't you see that, oh, it's so wrong?
Just look at what you've done to me.
Just one glance and it would be enough.
You know I will never ever be the same again.
'Cause you got me so tattered and torn.
You always thought I will never understand,
But boy, I'm telling you, I know everything.
Oh, can't you see what is wrong?
My eyes, yes, right at the corner, they are bleeding with tears.
Can't you see that, oh, it's so wrong?
Just look at what you've done to me.
Just one glance and it would be enough.
You know I will never ever be the same again.
'Cause you got me so tattered and torn.
You always thought I will never understand,
But boy, I'm telling you, I know everything.
You hid so many things that I ought to know.
Questions starting with these like,
Who, what, where, when, why, and how.
They were so much for me to fathom, so much for me to ask.
It was like a task that seemed to be fitted so well by a death mask.
You would assume I had already forgotten all of these incidents.
But I'm telling you,
Yes, I'm telling you, how much you've screwed too.
Get your facts right first, and please watch your mouth before it flies to the south.
I was badly traumatized all these years.
Well, if you would please,
Just press the damned rewind button under the bottom of your head,
And scrutinize those scenes again!
Look at me then.
I said look at me when.
Look at those expressions written on my face.
Stop it please! It's all so much of a disgrace! Oh, will you just embrace me instead.
Examine how selfish you were, if you'd read.
Don't you think you ought to be banished from this earth without even being birthed?
Whenever I face you, I'm saturated with fears, all of these years.
Oh oh oh, please!
My past affair is just too much for me to bear!
Would someone just shoot me with a tranquilizer?
And let the peace and serenity come forth.
Just shoot the trigger with your finger.
So hopefully, I will never ever linger.
Goodbye, and this, I don't deny.
-written by yours truly,
KEK YIXIAN XABRYNA.
better not copy anything from this poem else im gonna kick you balls.
its soley written by me.
well, written when i was sad of course.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home