stop your sarcasm, if you would please.
Look at me, Look at me
I am changing
Trying every way I can
I am changing
I'll be better than I am
I'm trying to find a way to understand
But I need you, I need you
I need a hand
I am changing
Seeing everything so clear
I am changing
I'm gonna start right now, right here
I'm hoping to work it out
And I know that I can
But I need you, I need a hand
All of my life I've been a fool
Who said I can do it on my own
How many good friends have I already lost?
How many dog nights have I known?
Walking down that wrong road
There was nothing I could find
All those years of darkness
Looking for some light
But now I can see
I am changing
Trying every way I can
I am changing
I'll be better than I am
But I need a friend
To help me start all over again
That would be just fine
I know it's gonna work out this time
'Cause this time I am
This time I am
I am changing
I'll get my life together now
I am changing
Yes I know how
I'm gonna start again
I'm gonna leave my past behind
I'll change my life
I'll make a vow and nothing's gonna stop me now.
I am changing
Trying every way I can
I am changing
I'll be better than I am
I'm trying to find a way to understand
But I need you, I need you
I need a hand
I am changing
Seeing everything so clear
I am changing
I'm gonna start right now, right here
I'm hoping to work it out
And I know that I can
But I need you, I need a hand
All of my life I've been a fool
Who said I can do it on my own
How many good friends have I already lost?
How many dog nights have I known?
Walking down that wrong road
There was nothing I could find
All those years of darkness
Looking for some light
But now I can see
I am changing
Trying every way I can
I am changing
I'll be better than I am
But I need a friend
To help me start all over again
That would be just fine
I know it's gonna work out this time
'Cause this time I am
This time I am
I am changing
I'll get my life together now
I am changing
Yes I know how
I'm gonna start again
I'm gonna leave my past behind
I'll change my life
I'll make a vow and nothing's gonna stop me now.
caught dreamgirls already.
urber nice i tell you. however, i find it more of a musical than of a movie.
hahahaha, they were conversing through songs almost every other minute!
i think the nicest song in the show would be the family song.
sang by keith robinson. he somewhat reminds me of taufik though. i dont know why.
maybe its his way of singing, if you would notice.
oh man, im gonna buy the soundtrack cd!!
---
and im gonna watch ghost rider with cherie tomorrow.
hopefully its not any of horrifying. rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :'(
watched half of borat today at home. i bought the pirated OPPPS. copy of borat.
not i want one what. cos its rated R21, so i cant possibly sneak into cinema. heh heh
some of the scenes are freaking disturbing man. what the hell.
borat and his best friend was naked on the bed fighting with their asses facing each other faces.
=.-
super disturbing and gross.
forwarded the scene quickly. hahaha.
i wanna watch norbit too! arghhhhhhhh! so many nice movies.
( i dont know why this entry makes me sound so much of a movie junkie. its was intentional. :D )
by the way, there's another movie coming up starring jennifer garner. yeyyyy!
i like her. she was the one who acted in daredevil if my memory doesnt fail me.
okie, i dont know what else to write already.
but i dont want to publish this entry so fast.
hahaha, cos i've got nothing else better to do.
why not i post up another youtube video. heh heh heh :D
i like this song! its the song daren tan sang for pss season 2 grand final.
also another sad sad song. sniff sniff :(
right, think i shall end here already luh. :D
goodbye, my lover!
aeroplane is a tan-brown yacht, i said lonely year.
go figure what i've said.
its a silly thing. hahaha.
oh well, just take it as im bored. (:
and i am
telling you,
i still love you.
say my name, sunshine through the rain.
stereo_loud; collide.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home