Thursday, May 17, 2007

Now, in the sea's red vintage melts the sun;

ohman, whattheheck. i hate bustwentyseven! screw 27 yea yea yea! >:( oh but wait a minute, i like the number 27 leh. HAHAHA wtf, oh well, nvm:) yea, as i was saying, i dont like bus27! :( let me tell you the whole story. early in the morning, i woke up, say around 7.15am? yea, and then i bathed and all, left home at 7.45am and caught 372 to the 27bus-stop. i think it was 8am already. okie, the best part was i missed three fucking bus27. nope, not in a row. the thing is, the first bus 27 was packed. okiepokie, no worries, wait for the next bus, still early. screw the next bus, it only came like ten minutes later. =.- then! the bus packed with people again. my patience running very low already. glanced at my watch, 8.25am already. whatthehell. lesson starts at 9 and i'm still at sengkang at 8.25am. how great. i was thinking of getting a cab already, but then not worth it la, the cab money can be used as shopping fund, yea so i obedient wait for the next 27. den the next bus came quite fast, but still packed with people. damn brainless la. walao, one bus already so packed, and then my stop, we couldnt even board it, i mean more and more people will arrive, and so will the people at the previous stops then like that we forever dont need to board until the previous bus stop empty lor. =.- DUMB DUMB DUMB. then, FINALLY a empty 27 came, and i could finally board the freaking bus. haha and i saw heesiang too. so relieved luh, i thought i was going to be very late. at least got somebody to accompany me to be late. lol. in the end i WASNT LATE for dumb school. =.-




alrightey, here's something lame-0! :)


Britney: Hit me baby one more time!


-K Fed hits her


Britney: Sometimes I run, sometimes I hide, sometimes I’m scared of you…


-K Fed starts having sex with her


Britney: I’m not a girl, not yet a woman


-Britney gets pregnant


Britney: You drive me Crazy…


-K Fed F**ks her one more time


Britney: I’m a slave.. for you


-Britney flashes her privates in public


Britney: Baby what you see is what you get


-Britney flashes her privates in public again


Britney: Oops I did it again


-When she started growing fat


Britney: Everytime I try to fly, I fall…





Britney, Britney, Britney… LOL!





dominic is so sweet. haha, my personal message was if i were blue, would you be there for me? and he replied, yes i will. hahaha! then i asked him, and what if i turned green? he said, then i will turn yellow lor. -.= i replied, dont want la, later we become rainbow sia. LOL...





dokiepokie, thats all for today. oh wait! let me post a picture. hahaha.


















sweet stars, and comfort heaven's heart.
stereo_loud; ocean avenue - yellowcard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home