hello world, im here to share with you this song. ahhhhhh, nice relaxing song. (:
its by avril lavigne, and the title is imagine.
here it goes, the lyrics. enjoy it aye!(:
Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one
how nice, if only we can all play pretend and imagine all day. no need to go school, no need to work, nothing for you to stress about. ahhhhhhhhhhh, if onlyyyyyyyyyyy. incessant shoppings, never-ending spongebob videos to watch til the next decade, or even better, the next century:P ahhhhhhh! i know i need to wake up from my if-only dream now. hahaha. anyway, here's a ripped conversation of dominc and me. damn funny i tell you.
` D O M I N I C says:
eh now got show on tv the guy singing on par of me
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
what the hell is on par?
` D O M I N I C says:
on par = equal
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
haha ur singing good meh
` D O M I N I C says:
walao still say english pro
` D O M I N I C says:
shitty u
` D O M I N I C says:
o.o
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
haha i where got say i english pro!
` D O M I N I C says:
singing arh
` D O M I N I C says:
okok loh
` D O M I N I C says:
hobby nia
` D O M I N I C says:
den u dam cham liao
` D O M I N I C says:
english half pail of drain water
` D O M I N I C says:
chinese half pail of drain water
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
hahaha who knows maybe i go learn tamil den my tamil full pail of water to the brim leh?
` D O M I N I C says:
LOL
` D O M I N I C says:
den u dun tok to me
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
hahahaha so mean
---
LOL, now!another part of the conversation!
---
` D O M I N I C says:
x/
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
wad x?
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
x for xabryna @ friendster luh! :P
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
hahaha
` D O M I N I C says:
x/ => face
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
wad face? what talking u?i dont understand:(
` D O M I N I C says:
-.-
` D O M I N I C says:
nvm
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
lol
` D O M I N I C says:
toking to u makes me puke blood
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
hahaha nvm, i will graciously donate my blood to you
` D O M I N I C says:
omg i dowan ur blood.
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
haha too high class for u right later mix too high class blood like mine into yours you die ar.
yeyyyy! now i know how to take a screenshot on my lappy!:D here's one for all you people(:
TA-DAH! nice? its my friendster profile:P
aha. as you can see, im back in blogging action, after so long since the last entry. well, due to certain pressure by derek. you guys better cross your fingers, that i'll blog more consistently! hahaha, okie pokie, thats all for this entry!:)
its by avril lavigne, and the title is imagine.
here it goes, the lyrics. enjoy it aye!(:
Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one
how nice, if only we can all play pretend and imagine all day. no need to go school, no need to work, nothing for you to stress about. ahhhhhhhhhhh, if onlyyyyyyyyyyy. incessant shoppings, never-ending spongebob videos to watch til the next decade, or even better, the next century:P ahhhhhhh! i know i need to wake up from my if-only dream now. hahaha. anyway, here's a ripped conversation of dominc and me. damn funny i tell you.
` D O M I N I C says:
eh now got show on tv the guy singing on par of me
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
what the hell is on par?
` D O M I N I C says:
on par = equal
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
haha ur singing good meh
` D O M I N I C says:
walao still say english pro
` D O M I N I C says:
shitty u
` D O M I N I C says:
o.o
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
haha i where got say i english pro!
` D O M I N I C says:
singing arh
` D O M I N I C says:
okok loh
` D O M I N I C says:
hobby nia
` D O M I N I C says:
den u dam cham liao
` D O M I N I C says:
english half pail of drain water
` D O M I N I C says:
chinese half pail of drain water
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
hahaha who knows maybe i go learn tamil den my tamil full pail of water to the brim leh?
` D O M I N I C says:
LOL
` D O M I N I C says:
den u dun tok to me
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
hahahaha so mean
---
LOL, now!another part of the conversation!
---
` D O M I N I C says:
x/
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
wad x?
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
x for xabryna @ friendster luh! :P
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
hahaha
` D O M I N I C says:
x/ => face
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
wad face? what talking u?i dont understand:(
` D O M I N I C says:
-.-
` D O M I N I C says:
nvm
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
lol
` D O M I N I C says:
toking to u makes me puke blood
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
hahaha nvm, i will graciously donate my blood to you
` D O M I N I C says:
omg i dowan ur blood.
•••★ ﺖany∙r∙baxﺖ says:
haha too high class for u right later mix too high class blood like mine into yours you die ar.
yeyyyy! now i know how to take a screenshot on my lappy!:D here's one for all you people(:
TA-DAH! nice? its my friendster profile:P

aha. as you can see, im back in blogging action, after so long since the last entry. well, due to certain pressure by derek. you guys better cross your fingers, that i'll blog more consistently! hahaha, okie pokie, thats all for this entry!:)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home