Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Random random: A tough Ball buster's name was mentioned on 8 days. Aiyo, what ball buster! She's NOT a demanding woman who exactly destroys men's confidence what. Tsk.

I was putting iTunes on shuffle, when the song Reach Out For The Skies (Mandarin Version) by Rui En came on. I felt a sudden sense of belonging. Maybe because of the fact that National Day is approaching. Well, I think I'll constantly be playing this song on iTunes then. :D

On the side note, SingFest is round the corner too. In 24 days' time! I'm going, I guess. But I've to wait till I know the time of my psychology exam which is also on 2nd of August. If it's in the afternoon, then shucks. I can only get the Sunday ticket. ):

I was talking to Grace online earlier. (That girl reported sick and came home earlier from school!) She can't wait to go Taiwan this year, and I can't wait to go London this September. Thames Street...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home