Monday, August 18, 2008

Finally, we get to see the Singapore's windbreaker on Olympics. Shirley's so mean. We were on bus 43, watching 200m Men's Track and Field two nights ago. At the same time we were discussing about how cool it is to be wearing your country's windbreaker to receive your medal. Then Shirley went on, "I think Singapore now frantically designing and sending the windbreakers to the table-tennis team eh". HAHHAHA, so mean right this Shirley. At least now we get to see how Singapore's windbreaker looks like.

P/s: Rachel just called me. She passed her BTT! Omg, she's the first person I know of, that would bother to make notes and almost did a mind-map for driving theory.
PP/s: I will not blog dark and gloomy posts anymore. I'll try.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

HAHA! You missed out that I failed to do up the notes.
But I did TRY!
haaha

Monday, August 18, 2008 at 3:08:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home