By My Side - Episode Four
"Zi Jien: I knew I'll find you here.
Yuhang: Three years. It's been three years in a blink of an eye. Everything had happened too quickly.
Zi Jien: Yuhang, forget my brother, forget about everything. He wouldn't be happy seeing you like this.
Yuhang: I'm tired of listening to all these. Can you forget your brother? There are alot of things you cannot forget easily. If it's that easy, you won't have to impose as your brother in front of your mom."


Yuhang: Three years. It's been three years in a blink of an eye. Everything had happened too quickly.
Zi Jien: Yuhang, forget my brother, forget about everything. He wouldn't be happy seeing you like this.
Yuhang: I'm tired of listening to all these. Can you forget your brother? There are alot of things you cannot forget easily. If it's that easy, you won't have to impose as your brother in front of your mom."



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home