The wind came crashing through, the birds nestling in their homes. Ruffled leaves on the ground. Gloomy clouds in the sky accompanied by claps of roaring thunder. The bench's vacant. I walk alone, and I walk alone in this meadow. The air is crisp and chilly. A slight degree of acrimony intoxicating the atmosphere. Monsoon seems to be approaching. Heads up, eveything's not gonna be ok.
6 Comments:
Aye, don't be sad. What to do, we're on the same boat that is the same colour and same size and ame engine.. hahaha k not funny... Nothing is funny when you're in sucha a low mood... how to cheer up... Basically no way. :(
Hi rambutan! Cheer up okay! I'll find more rambutans to accompany you so you'll feel happier:) Which kind do you like? Totally ripe, half riped or raw?
Joey Boey: Nevermind, we all gotta learn some time.
Gracey Lacey: I like rotten rambutans. Heh.
HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAHA GRACE WAS FUNNY. Rambutan so hairy... eeyer.
nothing else i cld do.. except leavin u 2 with a smile.. and can i reuse this video.. and ask "are you FINE?"
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6517068FwMqeczj
XP: Haha, thanks for the video :) Getting fine-D soon. How much? 266 rupees?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home