Thursday, November 06, 2008

By My Side - Episode Eight

"Yuhang: Aiyoh...
Hua-shen: Aiyoh, look at your shirt! It's stained. Take it off, I'll help you
wash.
Bu Qun: Oh, thank you Hua-shen.
Hua-shen: Don't mention it. I'll get you shampoo ok.
Bu Qun: Ok, thanks.

Hua-shen: Come, take a seat. Do you need me to shampoo your hair for you?
Bu Qun: It's alright.
Hua-shen: I'll help you turn on the water supply then.

(Yuhang enters.)
Bu Qun: Eh, can you help me wash my hair?

Yuhang: Can't you do it by yourself?
Bu Qun: How to wash with my bandaged fingers?
Yuhang: Bend down.
Bu Qun: Hey! You're like showering my whole body! I've never seen such a rough woman before.
Bu Qun: Ouch! Gentle please.
Yuhang: Didn't you want it to be clean?
Bu Qun: Can you be more delicate? My scalp's tearing apart!
Yuhang: Really very irritating...

(Yuhang starts to be a little more gentle.)
Yuhang: What are you staring at?
Bu Qun: You.
(Yuhang incessantly splashes water on his hair.)
Yuhang: Done!

Bu Qun: How can you stop halfway? So unprofessional.
Bu Qun: Hey! At least get me a towel!
(Yuhang throws him one.)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home