By My Side - Episode Six
"Yuhang: Ok, I'm ready.
Bo Qun: I'm ready too.
Yuhang dodges, Bo Qun blocks.
Bo Qun: I've already paid the money, you cannot be so unprofessional.
Yuhang gives up.
Yuhang: Go and get ready.
Yuhang: Hold the dog, bend down. Be more serious, put your hand down.
Yuhang: Even the dog's cuter than you.
Bo Qun: Hey wait up Zhang Yuhang!
Yuhang: Stop following me.
Bo Qun: I just wanna say sorry.
Yuhang: You're not apologizing, you're playing a prank on me.
Bo Qun: No, I'm sincerely apologizing to you.
Yuhang: I already accepted your apology the other day!
Bo Qun: No, you didn't.
Yuhang: I did!
Bo Qun: I swear you didn't!
(Yuhang gives up)
Yuhang: Ok, I accept your apology. Please get out of my sight now ok!
Bo Qun: You didn't mean it, if not you wouldn't ask me to get out of your sight.
Yuhang: RAHHH! I accept your apology.
Bo Qun: You're not smiling.
Yuhang: (Smiles) I accept your apology.
Bo Qun: Thank you! But your smile is so plastered.
Yuhang: RAHHH!
Bo Qun: Do you want me to send you home?
Yuhang: No need no need!
Bo Qun: Byebye."





------------------------------------
"Bu Fan: I'm not afraid of anything. Go ahead and say. Because I've contracted AIDS.
Cheap Hooker: You're scaring me?! You think I'll be afraid?
Bu Fan: I'm repeating one more time. I've got AIDS!
Bu Fan: It's all because of you these women, that's why I'm infected with AIDS."
Bo Qun: I'm ready too.
Yuhang dodges, Bo Qun blocks.
Bo Qun: I've already paid the money, you cannot be so unprofessional.
Yuhang gives up.
Yuhang: Go and get ready.
Yuhang: Hold the dog, bend down. Be more serious, put your hand down.
Yuhang: Even the dog's cuter than you.
Bo Qun: Hey wait up Zhang Yuhang!
Yuhang: Stop following me.
Bo Qun: I just wanna say sorry.
Yuhang: You're not apologizing, you're playing a prank on me.
Bo Qun: No, I'm sincerely apologizing to you.
Yuhang: I already accepted your apology the other day!
Bo Qun: No, you didn't.
Yuhang: I did!
Bo Qun: I swear you didn't!
(Yuhang gives up)
Yuhang: Ok, I accept your apology. Please get out of my sight now ok!
Bo Qun: You didn't mean it, if not you wouldn't ask me to get out of your sight.
Yuhang: RAHHH! I accept your apology.
Bo Qun: You're not smiling.
Yuhang: (Smiles) I accept your apology.
Bo Qun: Thank you! But your smile is so plastered.
Yuhang: RAHHH!
Bo Qun: Do you want me to send you home?
Yuhang: No need no need!
Bo Qun: Byebye."





------------------------------------
"Bu Fan: I'm not afraid of anything. Go ahead and say. Because I've contracted AIDS.
Cheap Hooker: You're scaring me?! You think I'll be afraid?
Bu Fan: I'm repeating one more time. I've got AIDS!
Bu Fan: It's all because of you these women, that's why I'm infected with AIDS."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home