Tidal Emotions
Sometimes I laugh, I cry. I smile and I stare. I love myself, I hate who I am. I smirk and I frown. I panic, I hide away. I rant, I fidget. Yes, fidget. Maybe I need to fiddle right now. Squirm. Wiggle. Toss. Squirm. Toss. Wiggle. Wiggle. Squirm. Race up fleet of stairs and then tumble myself down. Go on bungee jumping and fervently pray to God. Hey there, please let me into Your land of gold. Plunging the fireman's pole with my head first. Ride the roller-coaster continuously, leaving the belts unbuckled. Heading on the highways late at night at full throttle. Letting the raging wind into the tresses. Sounding the horn at every minute, squealing with insanity every moment, trying to wake the residents up. Ride the cable car, smuggle in the biggest pair of scissors. Attempting to snap the cable down. Fall. Dead. Peace. Silence. Grieve. Will there be?
Wait, I am not dead yet.
Wait, I am not dead yet.
Xabryna
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home