Xaby Dolt
It is the same every morning. Light enters by the window to sit beside you. The air is too warm, so you move to another seat where the sun will not shine. You fidget about. Glance at your watch. Check for the dirt in your eye. Fold you arms now and then, before caving in to doze, barely colliding with the shoulder of the fella next to you. You think about where you will be going tonight to suck forever in the barrel of a cigarette. Nod in rhythm to the weak beat of a song you believe is really your favorite. Way above, clouds are lowering their heads in the longest requiem of white. You hate life - Life is monotonous.
I think I'm screwed up pretty much. I hate myself. I hate that I am careless. I loathe for the fact that I was not wary. Fucking wallet. Fucking gone. Great job. And to that crook, scoundrel, wretched thief, I hope your in the hospital now. Crushed by a car. Half-dead. Coma. Vegetable. Limbless. Coffin. Yes, that's the best home for you now, thief. Stop wasting the earth's resources by taking up the oxygen. And I fucking hate that I let you got away. Now I feel penniless. I have the urge to splurge every now and then. But I've only got minimal cash with me and I am card-less. Damn that.
Damn.
Damn.
To Hell with it.
I think I'm screwed up pretty much. I hate myself. I hate that I am careless. I loathe for the fact that I was not wary. Fucking wallet. Fucking gone. Great job. And to that crook, scoundrel, wretched thief, I hope your in the hospital now. Crushed by a car. Half-dead. Coma. Vegetable. Limbless. Coffin. Yes, that's the best home for you now, thief. Stop wasting the earth's resources by taking up the oxygen. And I fucking hate that I let you got away. Now I feel penniless. I have the urge to splurge every now and then. But I've only got minimal cash with me and I am card-less. Damn that.
Damn.
Damn.
To Hell with it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home