Wednesday, February 18, 2009

To: Rachel

Xabryna Procrastinate Kek, and that's Who I am who hates who I've been. It's god-damn 2am in the morning now. I just have this gut-feeling. I will be under performing for this semester's exam. I just know. Look at just how shit prepared I am. I diss and I curse myself every semester when exams are coming. I always swear to be more hardworking for the next semester, for the next exam. But just look at how far empty promises can go. I am so entertained by that. Folly and time, habits can never go. It really baffles me. Why can't I just be a conscientious student that dilligently studies every single god-damn day?

And so every night, I cry out to God.
"O God, make me a meticulous person!"



This blog entry is titled "To: Rachel" because my BFF wants me to blog now. Yes, at this hour. That's why I luff my BFF. (Nah, I kid.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

WAHHHH SOOOOO LONG HORRRR. Yeah right.
Anyway you've been studying so harddd what else you want?
You might as well become a geek.
-.-
And this 2am entry is for me waking up for you because I could hear your Rachel Teo please come online now. HAHA.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 2:25:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Xabryna said...

It's quality, not quantity.
I want GPA of 3.9, you wanna grant me that? :( I rather be a geek, if I had the brain.

1. I did not say please.
2. I typed, not yelled. So how could you hear me?
3. And I thought it was those var-li-na biscuits horrrrrrrrr.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 2:29:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Rachel said...

You appeared in my dreams and scared me you monster! hahahahaha.
You know what varlina biscuits nottttttsxz.
The one I gave you all that time but imitation version.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 2:31:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Xabryna said...

Wow, I was that sweet to appear in your dreams? OHHHHHHHHH, that one ah? Is it the one the what Ian gave your brother? And omg, you buy inferior goods! :O Tsktsktsk. I know economy is bad now luh, no need like this.....I'll stand by you! :D

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 10:52:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home