Today has been ok
Today has been ok. Projects are finally off-loaded from the collapsing shoulders. Video filming and production contest, my group got a second in place. Not bad, silver at least. I should count my blessings. Understanding theater performance, I thought I had screwed it up big time. My lines were not at all well memorized. I added in my own, and left out some of the lines in the script. Great work, Xaby. Much to my surprise, when Ms Cheng was giving feedback, I thought I would be pulped up. "Xabryna xabryna, nice effort I see there. I thought you did really well today! Your energy level was up through out, even when there's this part where you went to the back doing the small little actions, I did not see your energy level going down." Gosh, I hell wasn't dreaming! Anyhow, it's an emotional welled up day. It's like the last day of school for the semester. (Can't believe I can't bear it for school to end) I am going to miss Business Communication module, I am going to miss discussing on Rui En to Ms Kee in class, I am going to miss Understanding Theater, I am going to miss acting, I am going to miss...oh well, let's drop the subject. Today has been ok.
-----
It's going to be the last time we see each other in T______ class. When will I see your face again? I like the way you carry yourself. But I am not ready to love again. How do guard your own heart? Somebody please teach me.
-----
It's going to be the last time we see each other in T______ class. When will I see your face again? I like the way you carry yourself. But I am not ready to love again. How do guard your own heart? Somebody please teach me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home