Too. Close. For. Comfort.
"You can run into my arms, it is ok do not be alarmed." The damnedest cheesy song. Yet, is it really true, that one can totally be at ease when being in the arms of say, stranger? Or a person that you are not exactly close with.
Is it really a matter of time, before you get along really well with the particular somebody. Then going on further and more in depths as to realize his or her traits and flaws? What would you do? Are you going to compromise? Will you be setting aside all differences? Perhaps you might pretend to be ignorant, treating it as though it's just some act of life - a phase that we all will go through some day, and some how.
In addition, I do not like it when somebody verbally attacks for no rhyme or reason. Truth be told that by criticizing it does improve a person's well being. However, the question is, to what extent would that level of criticism be subtle, comforting yet informative? Take for an instance, how would you feel if you walk past somebody and then gets stabbed in your abdomen while walking? He then removes the dagger from your wound, and asks.
"Hey there, you all right?"
No, do not laugh. It really did happen to me. Not literally, of course. Earlier this week, I had this very plain casual chat with a particular some one, and all of a sudden, boom. I was wounded up in pieces before I had really knew what went wrong. Thing is, I was not at all in fault. (I know many of us wallop in self-pity and self-denial, but really, this time it really isn't the case for me. Much as I would like to disclose further details, I suppose it would be wiser if I had not.) How could anyone just verbally assault you just like that? I felt my intestines in an enmeshment. Ouch. It hurts. That really hurts.
But that is all right. Life's always full of intricate baffling small details that one can never really fathom. No way close. It is all about reshuffling your deck of cards. Cards in the name of life and of death.
Just so you remember, the next time that you open your mouth, please speak - with good purpose.
Is it really a matter of time, before you get along really well with the particular somebody. Then going on further and more in depths as to realize his or her traits and flaws? What would you do? Are you going to compromise? Will you be setting aside all differences? Perhaps you might pretend to be ignorant, treating it as though it's just some act of life - a phase that we all will go through some day, and some how.
In addition, I do not like it when somebody verbally attacks for no rhyme or reason. Truth be told that by criticizing it does improve a person's well being. However, the question is, to what extent would that level of criticism be subtle, comforting yet informative? Take for an instance, how would you feel if you walk past somebody and then gets stabbed in your abdomen while walking? He then removes the dagger from your wound, and asks.
"Hey there, you all right?"
No, do not laugh. It really did happen to me. Not literally, of course. Earlier this week, I had this very plain casual chat with a particular some one, and all of a sudden, boom. I was wounded up in pieces before I had really knew what went wrong. Thing is, I was not at all in fault. (I know many of us wallop in self-pity and self-denial, but really, this time it really isn't the case for me. Much as I would like to disclose further details, I suppose it would be wiser if I had not.) How could anyone just verbally assault you just like that? I felt my intestines in an enmeshment. Ouch. It hurts. That really hurts.
But that is all right. Life's always full of intricate baffling small details that one can never really fathom. No way close. It is all about reshuffling your deck of cards. Cards in the name of life and of death.
Just so you remember, the next time that you open your mouth, please speak - with good purpose.
<< Home