Thursday, March 12, 2009

"You're swell..."

I tried to type something. I typed a pretty long chunk of words. I backspaced them eventually. I think words cannot exactly be formed as to what I am thinking right now.

I don't know. Just so you know, I think I like the book that I am currently reading.

Are you living the life you wanted to live? Are your job, your marriage, your home, and your love life as fulfilling as you had hoped they would be? Is anyone that you know living the life of their dreams in every aspect? Or have we all found ourselves settling, settling for the life that we are living, coping as best we can with the cards we’re dealt?

Yeah.

"Sometimes I can feel as if I were sparkling all over," she was saying, "and I want to go out and do something that's absolutely crazy, and marvelous…"

Now, let's examine how the hell did I come to be this shell of a person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home