Pee-pole
It's the generation gap! Hold on, no it isn't. Is it the language barrier? Definitely no. Ah, background then? Soft background, study backgrounds, picture background, family background. What happens when the 'negative' and 'positive' meets? Repel. Simple, they do not attract because there aren't of the same breed. So who gives a damn about the scientific proofs on magnetism attraction?
I am not gracious; I am stingy. I care for myself. I am not patient; I am impetuous. I do not think of the aftermath. I am not submissive; I am authoritarian. I oppose restrictions.
I am not interested in opposite attraction. This is who I am.
I do not need people that are generous. I can care for myself. I do not need people who are forbearing. I can settle the aftermath by myself. I do not need people who domineers. I love revolutions.
I can never fathom people and their thoughts. Action, reaction. People who loves pulling a long black face every now and then (I think they are pretty disillusioned or something - they think everybody owes them a big sum of money.), people who are practically air-headed yet thinks they have the most fantastically and wonderfully genius solution around, and people who thinks they are indispensable (that the world would just collapse altogether the moment he/she stops breathing).
How do we counter attack them? Unfortunately, truth hurts, all the time. We cannot possibly outwit, outplay, and outlast them. Well, firstly this isn't a TV-reality show, Survivor. Secondly, it stoops us down to their level to be playing such games with them. Lastly, we have better things to do - to read the newspaper, to mow the lawn, to try forming a word with the highest point in Scrabble, to climb the staircase, to scratch our mosquito bite, and to drink eight cups of water daily.
This world is just too complicated, really.
I am not gracious; I am stingy. I care for myself. I am not patient; I am impetuous. I do not think of the aftermath. I am not submissive; I am authoritarian. I oppose restrictions.
I am not interested in opposite attraction. This is who I am.
I do not need people that are generous. I can care for myself. I do not need people who are forbearing. I can settle the aftermath by myself. I do not need people who domineers. I love revolutions.
I can never fathom people and their thoughts. Action, reaction. People who loves pulling a long black face every now and then (I think they are pretty disillusioned or something - they think everybody owes them a big sum of money.), people who are practically air-headed yet thinks they have the most fantastically and wonderfully genius solution around, and people who thinks they are indispensable (that the world would just collapse altogether the moment he/she stops breathing).
How do we counter attack them? Unfortunately, truth hurts, all the time. We cannot possibly outwit, outplay, and outlast them. Well, firstly this isn't a TV-reality show, Survivor. Secondly, it stoops us down to their level to be playing such games with them. Lastly, we have better things to do - to read the newspaper, to mow the lawn, to try forming a word with the highest point in Scrabble, to climb the staircase, to scratch our mosquito bite, and to drink eight cups of water daily.
This world is just too complicated, really.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home