Sunday, May 17, 2009

I didn't mean to Close the Switch...

There must be something wrong with me. I abhor being in this status quo; no I do not want to be contented with things just the way it is. Just a few days back, I can't believe I uttered 'Closed the switch'. Heck! What the barnacles was I thinking! Good lord, Closed The Switch.

See, I had accidentally cut out somebody's power supply. I was explaining, it was not at all intentional. Yet, I do not how on earth the words 'Closed', 'the' and 'Switch' could form up together in my mind, and slide outta my mouth. Damn, how about Open the Switch next time then? To think I would always flinch and cringe whenever people would say Open or Close the Switch. Karma's a female dog. Totally.

Anyhow, I think my vocabulary or perhaps my standard in English has stooped horrendously low. I was reading some Shakespearean and Virginia Woolf books. It took my ages to fathom the plots and the characters. I don't like it like that. Really. If only I was still in school - I mean at least there is still English or Literature lessons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home