You are what you believe yourself to be.
posted by Xabryna at 5:02:00 PM
Woah I see someone in labcoat and googles right! HAHAHA
haha i'm gonna be a mini gaga! wait till i buy sequins. i'l decorate my goggles! hahaha =pyou dont make me go crazy aites. i've got enough on my plate! HAHAHA
Oh and I was telling Grace. Lets go Bras Basah and print her lightning bolt as stickers! Like that we win already! :D :D :D
LIGHTNING BLOT. i'm on! (:
*BOLT hahaha! :P Ok, set!
HAHAHA TOO MUCH CHEM. BLOT. -.-then we can stick on our organisers! (: the lightning bolts :D
set ah! grace shall chip in too. awesomeballs!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
7 Comments:
Woah I see someone in labcoat and googles right! HAHAHA
haha i'm gonna be a mini gaga! wait till i buy sequins. i'l decorate my goggles! hahaha =p
you dont make me go crazy aites. i've got enough on my plate! HAHAHA
Oh and I was telling Grace. Lets go Bras Basah and print her lightning bolt as stickers! Like that we win already! :D :D :D
LIGHTNING BLOT. i'm on! (:
*BOLT hahaha! :P Ok, set!
HAHAHA TOO MUCH CHEM. BLOT. -.-
then we can stick on our organisers! (: the lightning bolts :D
set ah! grace shall chip in too. awesomeballs!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home