"Singapore, sing sing sing along"
Awesome amazeballs.
"I gotta be honest, I was waiting all day to say that to you."
Look at the way She connects with the audience, the many renditions She has done, and how She gives her best. It isn't a matter of just delivering your songs, and you're done for the day. It is a matter how much you really want things. Is it about giving excuses? I wonder.
Lady GaGa has only one album as of current. She is already touring around giving concerts and gigs. She is of substance; Lady GaGa started performing fashionably late at 9.25pm, to the 10,000 strong crowd in Singapore and yet nobody slammed her on that.
Ok cut those crap, and in short I admit I cried when I saw this particular video. I don't know. I don't even know why I saying it here. 3am rants I suppose.
“To all the ones we’ve lost and to the tears we have cried. Here’s to our future loves and all their brown, brown eyes.”
2 Comments:
thanks for posting here! awesome performance my goosebumps were out. i love her wicked humour! hahaha. and someone used ndp's heart shaped lightsticks. -.-
i wonder how she found our chilli crab!
Correction: Your goosebumps were out, in a good way.
HAHAHA! YA omg I saw that too! Cheapskate!
Aiyo, I was the one who brought her there what! You mean you didnt see us eating together happily?!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home