To the ----, with the once existed love.
Seeing your face, I am as disgusted as seeing cockroaches roaming around.
Seeing your face, I cannot help but think of thosegood stupid old days.
Seeing your face, I don't ever wanna come in contact with you anymore.
Because you never used your brain. Because you are just being superficial. Because you are self centered.
You are not indispensable. You are not some Goddess. You are not someone I used to have cared for already.
Disclaimer: This post shall only be published here and no means be circulated outside of this blog.
Seeing your face, I cannot help but think of those
Seeing your face, I don't ever wanna come in contact with you anymore.
Because you never used your brain. Because you are just being superficial. Because you are self centered.
You are not indispensable. You are not some Goddess. You are not someone I used to have cared for already.
Disclaimer: This post shall only be published here and no means be circulated outside of this blog.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home